TOBY B 14-52
Compact size self-cleaning wood pellet boiler 14-19-23-32-42-52 KW
TOBY B represents the “compact” version of our flagship TOBY model and it is available in 6 different sizes: 14 – 19 – 23 – 32 – 42 – 52.
Unlike residential space heater with central heating (“H” model), the “B” model is insulated and therefore aimed for boiler rooms.
The new self-cleaning model has several construction advantages to offer compared to the standard model
- Self-cleaning burner design (registered at EUIPO) with primary and secondary air-flow to ensure best combustion results and highest efficiency
- Self-cleaning brazier to automatically remove the ash residues from the burner pot
- Turbulators of the boilers are still operated manually (contrary to the flagship TOBY model (automatic operation).
- Ignition, start-up and turning-off are fully automatized.
Combustion control is optimized using algorithms such as ‘modulation’ which automatically decreases pellet dose as the difference between desired and reached temperature is decreasing.
- Boiler is easily connected to a (wireless) room thermostate.
- With purchase of additional wi-fi router it is possible to turn on-off boiler via mobile app (android, ios).
- As required by the European norm EN 303-5 boiler chamber is made of 5mm thick steel plates (all surfaces in touch with fire).
- Pellets are fed to boiler via internal transporter screw inside the storage tank. From there pellets are fed over to heating chamber where they fall free to the designated combustion area (the ’actual’ embedded burner of the boiler). Storage and combustion area are physically divided.
- There is a safety thermostat installed to prevent back-fire as well as the overheating thermostat.
|Type||TOBY B 14||TOBY B 19||TOBY B 23||TOBY B 32||TOBY B 42||TOBY B 52|
|Power range||3,6 kW – 13,1 kW||4,8 kW – 18,5 kW||6,3 kW – 22,1 kW||9,6 kW – 31,1 kW||9,6 kW – 41,1 kW||9,6 kW – 51,2 kW|
|Heating area (only an estimate!)||do 80 m2||do 120 m2||do 150 m2||do 230 m2||do 340 m2||do 440 m2|
|Pellet consumption on min power||Min 0,86 kg/h||Min 1,14 kg/h||Min 1,5 kg/h||Min 2,3 kg/h||Min 2,5 kg/h||Min 2,83 kg/h|
|Pellet consumption on max power||Max 3,1 kg/h||Max 4,4 kg/h||Max 5,2 kg/h||Max 7,4 kg/h||Max 9,7 kg/h||Max 12,1 kg/h|
|Flue gas exit height (mm)||130||130||130||130||130||130|
|Flow / Return (col)||1“||1“||1“||1“||5/4“||5/4“|
|Flue diameter (mm)||ø80||ø80||ø80||ø80||ø80||ø80|
|Air inlet (mm)||ø50||ø50||ø50||ø50||ø50||ø50|
|Boiler content||33 lit||44 lit||58 lit||78 lit||88 lit||98 lit|
|Flue gas exit temperature||<160 ºC||<160 ºC||<160 ºC||<160 ºC||<160 ºC||<160 ºC|
|Electrical energy consumption during start-up||400W||400W||400W||400W||400W||400W|
|Electrical energy consumption in operation||100W||100W||100W||100W||100W||100W|
|Power line||220V 50Hz||220V 50Hz||220V 50Hz||220V 50Hz||220V 50Hz||220V 50Hz|